[3830] Gagarin DX W6/VK2IMM SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sergeysh@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX W6/VK2IMM SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:24:44 -0700
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: W6/VK2IMM
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: W6/VK2IMM

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11     4
   15:
   10:
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  11     4  Total Score = 120

Club:

Comments:

Rig: TS-440S 100W
Ant: Vertical, elevated

I was planning to make some 20M contacts on Saturday morning in SPDXC but could
not hear any loud stations either due to poor propagation or because I missed
the opening later in the morning. Sunday morning instead had very good signals
from Russia and some East EU countries. Made contacts with almost all stations
I heard. The band was open all way to UA9 what I have not heard in the mornings
before. Missed some stations from southern Russia but made several more contacts
just after lunch time in W6 when they come up with much louder signals (was it
long path? I could not really check with a vertical). Not sure if there were
any stations to work from UA0 side as the contest ended well before sunset
here.

Sergey W6/VK2IMM