[3830] JIDX CW K7MI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry@k7mi.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW K7MI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:08:22 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: K7MI
Operator(s): K7MI
Station: K7MI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   89    33
   40:  258    41
   20:  144    40
   15:    0     0
   10:   13    10
-------------------
Total:  504   124  Total Score = 78,120

Club:

Comments:

One of my favorite contests. It is always fun to work many good JA friends and
familiar calls. The 10M qsos are actually for 160M since there is no entry
field for 160M. Very poor conditions on the upper bands as no JA heard on 15M
which is rare for my location. Also very few loud stations on 20M but
conditions on 40M and 80M were good. Saturday night was very good on 80M with
very low noise levels. Despite poor conditions I managed to increase the score
by over 10K points over last years effort. See you all next year!