[3830] MoQP W0BH Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MoQP W0BH Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:36:47 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Rover LP
QTH: 9 MO counties
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

  160:
   80:
   40:   34     0
   20:   57     1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   91     1  Mults = 21  Total Score = 3,843

Club:

Comments:

A very last-minute Sunday afternoon drive through the beautiful Missouri
countyside to try out a single-op unassisted mobile setup. The action wasn't
non-stop, but thanks to those of you who found me and followed along through
the nine counties of Cass, Johnson, Henry, St. Clair, Bates, Vernon, Cedar,
Dade and Barton along the western Missouri border.

Top scorers out of 40 unique calls:

W7GVE   10 Qs / 9 counties      N4PN    4/4
AB7RW   7/7                     N4IG    4/4
N6MU    7/6                     WB8JUI  4/4
W8YL    5/5                     K7ESN   4/4
W8WVU   5/5

While heading over to Missouri from Kansas, I listened to W0MA on 40m. Was
hoping to work it for the bonus points from the border, but signals faded
shortly before I got there.  That was the only MO station I heard.

Thanks to the BEARS-St. Louis for sponsoring the event.

73, Bob, w0bh