[3830] MiQP K5YAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] MiQP K5YAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:27:46 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:   25      1
   40:  145     49
   20:   82     25
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  252     75  CW Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 69,480

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Don't think I have the mults correct but that's the way the Summary calc'd
them.
Some of my abbrev are not right in the .DOM file either so score may be quite
different when a real scorer takes a look!

Ran dual Mark Vs with the pwr knobs at 150 watts and saw where LP in this one
is < 100 so HP it is.  Antenna same Force 2 el 40 4 on 20 never moved off MI or
ONT.

I think I spelled MACKINAC something like MACKKKKKKKINAC as K8K was worked 63
times!  That Jim can really switch modes in a flash.  Thanks to other mobiles
WT9U, AF8A, N8A, N8N, W8MRM, K8IR, W8M, N9NE, WI9WI and maybe others - too worn
to look right now.  Made the game along with many FB fixed signals.

Thanks to the Mad River Radio Club for a fine event.

K5YAA