[3830] MiQP K8A(NU8Z) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqnu8z@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8A(NU8Z) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 05:49:19 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8A
Operator(s): NU8Z
Station: NU8Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LENA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:   64    113
   40:  107     85
   20:   46     42
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  217    240  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 80  Total Score = 101,100

Club:

Comments:

Had some issues that limited my time in the chair, but still had a great time.
There seemed to be a lot of activity. Forty was too long to snag a lot of in
state mobiles during the day. The mobiles in the UP came in well. 80 meters is
where I got most all my county mults. I think that the overall activity level
was up and there seemed to be more fixed station activity this year.
Started off Low Power, but switched to Hi power. Ran about 300 to 400 watts. It
really seemed to help the rate on 20 and 80 meters.
Thanks to all for getting on the air and adding to the action.
Mark NU8Z