[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:30:03 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 27

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      2
   80:   9      6
   40:  20     15
   20:  22     15
-------------------
Total:  54     38  Total Score = 2,052

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

N9NB was under the weather, so I got a chance to shake off the rust tonight.
Good conditions, with short skip and low noise here. N4OGW was cookin' but I
had a hard time getting Tor on 160, and had to resend my call several times for
both QSOs there. My local bud W5JAW was cookin' as well. Ditto N4AF. Nearly fell
off the chair when K1AR called me on 40!

Got off to a good start, but was not able to get anyone on 80 or 160 the last
few minutes and made no contacts the last two minutes, although I called
several people. I was hoping to chase 60 QSOs but the poor ending (5 QSOs in
the last 5 minutes) put the kabosh on that. W7WHY and K7SS both called me on 80
at the very end but somehow we managed zero contacts. At least I thought they
were calling me. The left coast rascals probably ended up working each other!
hi hi

Another fun evening. K9CT and W4EDE and K1 Alpha Radio and N3DXX and KJ9C were
new NS calls for me. Thanks and welcome!

Most-contacted stations:

4 QSOs: N2ZN, KZ5D
3 QSOs: N4AF, W5JAW, K7SS, N4OGW

Jim N3BB