[3830] MiQP WI9WI/M Mobile Solo Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] MiQP WI9WI/M Mobile Solo Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:03:45 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: WI9WI/M
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI/M

Class: Mobile Solo Op LP
QTH: 5 UP counties
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:   25     17
   40:  143      1
   20:    6
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  174     18  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 14  Total Score = 22,692

Club: Four Lakes ARC

Comments:

>From 5 counties in the UP BARA, IRON, HOUG, ONTO, and GOGE. About 5 hours of
actual operating time, although my total day was about 14 hours, including 343
miles of driving from my cabin near Winter, WI to the UP and back. Good condx
on 40 during the day, but later it got very noisy. Eighty seemed good during
the day for in state QSOs but activity seemed light on that band.

Gear; IC-7000, screwdriver for 40/20, Bugcatcher for 80 (can't get my
screwdriver to load on 80.

Thanks for all the Qs.

73

Jim