[3830] FlQP W9RE SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W9RE SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:06:56 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:  158     0
   20:  147     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  305     0  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 39,520

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Saturday operation only.  Wanted to get all the mults and with 1 hour to go both
NF4A and KN4Y were next to the 2 counties I needed but I didn't hear them in my
needed counties (WAK and GAD) (maybe they were going to start there on Sunday
morning).  It seems like those northern counties are always hard for
me-sometimes they are right on the edge of the skip zone thus not so loud.

Thanks to all the mobiles they sure make this contest one of the "top tier QSO
parties".   99% of the time the mobiles ID'd in what county they were in (which
is great)and 96% of the time gave their callsign. It is fine to not give your
county when you are working stations but when calling CQ it is a must.  It is a
little confusing when some home stations use a "call/county" because we keep
looking for it to change (but never does).  The mobile window worked pretty
good but would be great if the fixed (read strong) stations stayed out of the
window.

Thanks for fun for a day and hope to see many of you at Dayton.