[3830] FlQP K4XU SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4XU SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 23:07:12 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:   36
   20:  162
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  198     0  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 25,740

Club:

Comments:

Mobile sigs were so weakened by conditions that several exchanges were conducted
by ESP. However, there was never a mobile signal I could not copy eventually.
However, there were big differences in how well they could hear. Kudos to W4SAA
KN4Y, K4KG, N4PN, W4AN and NO5W all of whom were worked in 11 or more counties.

This was a fun test even though conditions were about as bad as they get. My
thanks and continued admiration for the ability of the organizers to run a
first class outing year after year.

See you in the 7QP/NEQP/IQP this coming weekend. I'll be mobile in 25 counties
in SW Idaho and Eastern Oregon.

73,
Dick  k4xu