[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:13:23 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 4

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      7
   40:  24     13
   20:   7      4
-------------------
Total:  39     24  Total Score = 936

Club:

Comments:

WAAAY better than ever; and many, MANY thanks to everyone for not red-lighting;
that really seemed to help me, at least. My apologies for STILL not getting the
exchange format correct; more than half the time, I kept sending the wrong exch
with my call in the wrong place  ;o(((

SNS was great, with 12 Qs/8 Ms = 96 pts; 1/1, 3/2 and 8/5 on 80, 40 and 20
respectively. It was great having a higher Q count throughout the whole thing
than anyone else; really pumped me up for the NS  8-) Two calls new to me in
the SNS, N9FC and W8UE, and worked UE in the NS plus K9ZO and W1FJ.

NO5W/M tossed me fer a loop at first  ;o)  I thought he was at least as strong
as he usually is at home. Some of the regulars didn't seem nearly as strong
tonite as usual, though.

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - K0XP
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
80M:
 1 KS   2 MA   3 MD   4 MS   5 NC   6 NY   7 TN
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40M:
 1 AR   2 CA   3 IL   4 IN   5 KS   6 KY   7 MI   8 MS   9 NC   10 NV
 11 TN   12 TX   13 WI
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
20M:
 1 CA   2 MS   3 NV   4 TN