[3830] FlQP K4FCG(@WK2G) M/SMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4FCG(@WK2G) M/SMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:00:16 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4FCG
Operator(s): K4EJ, WK2G
Station: WK2G

Class: M/SMixed LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

   40:  263    195
   20:  342    401
   15:   18      3
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  623    599  CW Mults = 73  Ph Mults = 70  Total Score = 527,058

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operated LOW POWER with Merrill at his home station, WK2G.  We used WriteLog and
our summary score sheet did not even come close to reporting and scoring what we
achived.  In trying to straighten it out with an EXCEL conversion of the log, I
still wasn't able to determine our true number of CW and SSB MULTS but feel
fairly confident the the total MULT of 143 by the WriteLog Summary is at least
on the low end.  We'll let the log checking committee do their majic and make
the final determination.  Needless to say, using the FQP CLUB CALL -- K4FCG --
the fun we had over the weekend during the 2007 FLORIDA QSO PARTY was wonderful
comradship.  My thanks to Merrill, MaryAnne, the "good" dogs (who didn't bite
me) and the StarBucks coffee!  We kept the chair warm as best we could !

And thanks to all stateside and DX stations that parcipated in the GREAT 2007
FLORIDA QSO PARTY again this year.

73 / OJ  FRANK (K4EJ)