[3830] 7QP NI7T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7t@preciscom.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP NI7T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:14:34 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: NI7T
Operator(s): NI7T
Station: NI7T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: UTAH
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      95
   40:   0     167
   20:   0     415
   15:   0       1
   10:   0       1
    6:   0       1
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     680  Mults = 66  Total Score = 89,760

Club: UTAH DX ASSN

Comments:

Since I was unable to attract any interest in a Multi from my station, I spent
the
day cutting the grass and doing yard chores while also running the contest.  In
general band conditions were as expected for this point in the cycle ...Thunder
storms to my east made 40 and 80 very noisy with S9 plus 20 noise on both bands
..but I did manage to work a few of the stronger east coast stations with the
help of my beverages...20M was by far the best band here in central Utah...this
was in contrast to last year when 40M was quiet and produced twice the Q's of
20M