[3830] 7QP NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:25:01 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.6

  160:    5      1
   80:   23     10
   40:  108      1
   20:  143     23
   15:    4      1
   10:    5      1
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  288     37  Mults = 53  Total Score = 48,760

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Somehow I managed to get my outdoor projects done while juggling in some time
for the contest. So it was back and forth between the yard and the radio.
Sheesh, by 6pm I was dragging my butt and still 6 hours to go. I just didn't
have the fortitude to stick it out until the end. Gave up one hour before the
end of the contest. Great contest and thanks to the sponsors who make it
happen.
73 Paul NG7Z