[3830] 7QP N5DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP N5DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:25:17 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   17     13
   40:   67     44
   20:   94    195
   15:    1      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

QRN made it tough going at times, but lots of 7's made it worthwhile.  I worked
K4XU the most often (14 different counties in 3 states), but N7G was close
behind.  While I only worked N7G 5 times, each time was worth 3 QSOs for a
total of 15!  At about 2300, or 6 pm local time, I worked K7QQ on 20M SSB.  He
said that 15M had been open all day, but there was no one on the band.  He had
moved about 10 stations to 15 and it worked each time.  I guess I sounded
skeptical, so he said lets go to 15 now.  And he was right -- we worked on SSB
and CW with no problems.  I had listened several times on 15, but had not put a
signal out there -- I guess everyone did the same thing, so we all assumed the
band was dead.  Thanks for all the fun!

Ft-1000MP
3 el SteppIR at 55 ft.
2 el 40M yagi at 50 ft.