[3830] NewEngQP NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:44:37 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:
   20:     38
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     38       0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,728

Club:

Comments:

Spent Saturday doing the 7th District Party so couldn't do any with this
contest. But I tried to make it up on Sunday. 20M was in terrible shape and
didn't hear many stations. So I kept tabs on the band throughout the day
picking up what stations I could. Still, 38 qso's is pretty pathetic for so
many hours twiddling the dial. Maybe better next year. 73 and thanks for
picking me out of the noise. Paul NG7Z