[3830] ARI NP3D(EW1AR) SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, asnp3d@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARI NP3D(EW1AR) SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:55:42 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: NP3D
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: FN30gs
Operating Time (hrs): 16:21

  160:
   80:                  11       7
   40:                  82      41
   20:                 237      88
   15:                   1       1
   10:                   1       1
------------------------------------
Total:   0      0      332     138  Total Score = 221,214

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting, I made the same result like last year (just 5000 points more) but
no activity on 10 and 15 meters, except two local QSO's. Hope that those bands
will be "back to business" any time soon, otherwise all three Big manufacturers
can start doing 3-banders Radios, hihi.
10 meters were opened just before the end of the Contest (at least here, in US)
I easily worked 25 US stations plus HK3W just after the Contest, but on SSB.
Thanks to the sponsors of ARI International Contest!
Hope to see you all on next weekend for A. VOLTA RTTY, and then, someone in
Dayton-2007.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D