[3830] 7QP K7L(K6LL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7L(K6LL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:18:54 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K7L
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZYMA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:   61      28
   40:  174     133
   20:  280     994
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The lightning static was S-9 all day long on all bands. I just knew that someone
was getting clobbered with some serious weather. There was a huge layer of
stations calling that I could not work, especially on 20 SSB in late afternoon.
I had to keep apologizing because I couldn't copy. They probably all thought I
was a lid anyway (more so than I really am!).

It was fun, though. Thanks to the sponsors, participants, and especially to all
the mobiles who greatly added to the fun in all three contests.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL (K7L)
Yuma, AZ