[3830] ManMin AA CW KD2MX SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ManMin AA CW KD2MX SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:49:32 -0700
                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:
   40:   7       0
   20:  14       5
   15:   8       6
   10:
Total:  29      11  Total Score = 891

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is a fun event although it would've been more fun had conditions been
better.  Didn't have much time Saturday and 15M was marginal and very spotty to
SA.  20M wasn't great either.  Condx poor for qrp.  Sunday I had terrible QRN
pop up across the entire spectrum, s9+20.  Not good either.  It abated late in
the day and I made so progress during the last hour but 15M seemed even worse
today.  Oh well.  It was fun giving out the qrp points.