[3830] King of Spain CW VA7ST SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain CW VA7ST SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:27:41 -0700
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     10  Total Score = 320

Club:

Comments:

Jumped in here and there over the span of a couple of hours to see how 20M early
morning conditions to EU were shaping up. They weren't very good.

Worked only three EAs. Heard and tried to work a few more mults but I wasn't
making it from British Columbia, though it's usually a fairly easy shot. They
were often S7-S9 here, but not copying me (500W to a low tribander at 45').

Looks like EU gets hopping (for the West coast) later and later in the day now.
By then, I had turned the beam to South America for the ManMin AA JF test. Will
be back to try this one again next spring.

Hoping for a much different morning path to EU for WPX next weekend. Last year,
seemed 20M was open all day and all night over the pole, with long runs even
with 100W.