[3830] MARAC CW N8II Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW N8II Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:11:19 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~14

------------
   80:    3
   40:  115
   20:  194
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  309  Counties = 236  Total Score = 568,052

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Work interfered with fun this weekend, but still managed to have some.
 Condx were decent for this point in the cycle + had some Es into New
 England the last half hour I was able operate Sunday. I operated
 the first 2-1/2 hours, then most of the time from 1230-1900Z both
 days. Thanks to Larry, W0QE for a super effort driving thru storms and
 having to abandon his route due to flooded roads in KS. Also thanks
 to Jeff W9MSE for cris-crossing IL and W3DYA for the same in TX both
 days. None of the other mobiles seemed to be active both days, but
 there were quite a few more. Signals from the mobiles seemed pretty
 good and activity from the 7QP, InQP, and NEQP were good. I
 concentrated on the 7QP Saturday which wasn't that enjoyable due to
 the multitude of weak signals on SSB that required many repeats.
 I should have stuck to CW. Many thanks for an enjoyable event and
 the new counties.