[3830] WPX CW NS3T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NS3T SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:57:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   90
   40:  111
   20:   88
   15:   27
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Squeezed in some time in front of the radio when I could.  If you worked me on
Sunday morning on 40 meters, my best run came near the end of the 1100z hour
when I was reading my 3-year old daughter "Put Me In the Zoo."  The rates went
way down when we moved to "Green Eggs and Ham" for some reason.

Propagation did not help my little station.  Probably 75% of the Europeans on
20 meters that I called simply CQ'd in my face.  Not even a "?" out of them.  I
did get a few more on 40 meters Saturday night.  I ran W/VE/NA/SA on 40 and 80,
but couldn't get but a few answers on 20.  15 was open cross-country, but
hardly anyone was home.  80 was wide open, but most people weren't there.

Don't forget to check for contest coverage at my new contesting web site,
http://www.radio-sport.net - send along pictures, stories, etc. as well.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news