[3830] WPX CW KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:41:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KO0U
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    3
   80:   75
   40:  356
   20:  912
   15:  131
   10:    6
------------

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Fun weekend. But odd conditions. 10 never opened, and 15 was a wasteland, so
most time was spent on 20, with trips to 40 after sundown. 20 stayed open well
after sundown Saturday evening which was good since low bands were noisy with
t-storms in the area. Also 40 was weird both mornings when the loud JA's would
cq in my face but the VK's and ZL's would come right back.
My neighbor, KB0VVT, is home from college and celebrated by getting in the
contest, so we had to do some band sharing- she would take one end of the band
and I would operate the other end to try to minimize the hash from our KW's
just a block and a half apart. If the reciever was overloading I would change
bands. All part of the fun.
Next is Field Day where Rebecca and I will both be at K0GQ doing the
non-contest competetively. Hope to hear every one then.
TNX for the Q's and the fun this weekend.
Steve K0OU (KO0U in WPX)