[3830] WPX CW K9MUG SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9MUG SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 03:49:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  475
   20:  266
   15:   10
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I had only planned to work 40M, but conditions weren't great, and the
northeastern 4 element tree beam wasn't quite right,so I worked a little 20 and
15.

I had QSO's with quite a few of the RTTY regulars-- thanks guys. Even though
the big beam wasn't quite right, VK6HD came through nicely long path on 40.

All in all, it was fun. Back trouble still curtailng the effort, however.

73 to all,
Darrell