[3830] WPX CW HB9CVQ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hb9cvq@hispeed.ch
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HB9CVQ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:03:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HB9CVQ
Operator(s): HB9CVQ
Station: HB9CVQ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JN47EI nrZurich
Operating Time (hrs): 35.82

------------
  160:   41
   80:  188
   40:  496
   20:  544
   15:  147
   10:  201
------------

Club:

Comments:

SOAPBOX:
Very strong QRN in HB9, thunder-storms all over HB9/central-southern EU for
WPXCW07 weekend. Time lost due to lightning protection by stn shutdown. Nice
openings however on 10m. Otherwise mostly poor HF condx. Good test opportunity
e.g. on superb 40m performance of my new ORION 2. Also harsh, successful
endurance test for my  ACOM  2k-A, 3el Yagi / 2x25m DP.

Complaint:
Unhappy event of unfair unsportsmanship / operating by HG1A on 40m 7004.4 kHz
in the last contest hour. I was long time on the QRG before HG1A started
QRMing.

Interference was only about 120 Hz away from my QRG (cluster). HG1A causing
obviously willingful interference for over 45 min, trying to push me off QRG.
Several times informing HG1A about this misconduct only caused a reaction of
HG1A final QSY, 45min later, after threatening him with reporting and
potential consequences of "disqualification".
This should not happen in any contest!