[3830] WPX CW LZ07KM(LZ3YY) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ07KM(LZ3YY) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 09:05:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ07KM
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:    0
   80:   70
   40:  201
   20:  583
   15:  306
   10:  472
------------

Club:

Comments:

TS850, Cushcraft A3s , 1/2 slopers 80/40

Worst score in last 5 years.Did this WPX from home as high band antennas were
dismantled at contest site.Hope to provide this rare prefix for many of you.
Some difficulties to copy LZ07KM with my low power.Instead of LZ0ZKM,many
copied
LZ06KM which is in contest database,but was active in 2006.See info at qrz.com
This operation remember my effort in 2004 as LZ04KM with such difficulties.

Congrats to all who copied callsign correctly! Iam happy to be in top
difficult
callsigns list from N4PN , but I had a two superkings worked here:
PA25UKSMG and DQ50PASSAU. :))
Congrats to LZ8A,LZ3FN for big numbers,LZ4UU as well.Watch out,my new tower
is ready for erection ,3ele 40m array is pre-tuned.Hope to be competitive
again
for new contest season.

Thanks to BFRA for using LZ07KM in this contest. QSL via LZ1PJ

73 de Nasko,LZ3YY ( LZ9R ) and LZ07KM in WPX 2007