[3830] WPX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:47:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF1LON DL1EFD DL4SDW DL8SCG LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:   77
   80:  506
   40: 1310
   20: 1782
   15:  737
   10:  189
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I want to thank all the OMs who called us!!!
It was a big pleasure to have such a good Team operate from my station.They
realy did a great Job.
Thanks to Lars DF1LON Carsten DL1EFD Jürgen DL4SDW and Bernd DL8SCG

It was our first M/2 aktivity and also the first time we used Wintest in a
contest.Thunderstorm and static made operation not easy.

As we arrived at LX7I our old 4-Square for 80M was damaged and this was the
last contest for this antenna. It will be dismateled and be replaced by a
better antenna for 80M.
Not only this antenna but much more changes will be made to the antenna-system
to improve our signal. Hopfully everything will be ready for the next big
contests.

The new shack and improvments on switching the receiving antennas made
operation easier.

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I / LX9DX
www.lx2a.com