[3830] WPX CW SN6Z(@SP6YAQ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sq6ms@o2.pl
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SN6Z(@SP6YAQ) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:51:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SN6Z
Operator(s): SP5HNK,SQ5M,SQ6MS
Station: SP6YAQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Zgorzelec
Operating Time (hrs): 45,5

------------
  160:   24
   80:  227
   40:  703
   20:  977
   15:  375
   10:  134
------------

Club:

Comments:

Tnx for all qso`s.Especially dx on low bands.QRN and high level of static noise
make very difficult to copy weak signals(this summer wil not belong to low band
fans for sure hi).At the start of the contest big storm with lithning destroy
our LAN network.Later on problem with LAN was solved but still due to problem
with local internet provider no cluster aviable.Lost 3 hours because of another
storms saturday afternoon.

First big contest with our new call SN6Z.My personally tahnks to Donata SP5HNK
and Mariusz SQ5M.Over 1000 km. travel from home to SN6Z qth and back.Small team
but pure relax of operating in the contest.

vy73 de Maciek ... --.- -.... -- ...