[3830] WPX CW EA1FAQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dcardenosa@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EA1FAQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:08:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EA1FAQ
Operator(s): EA1FAQ
Station: EA1FAQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    3
   40:  476
   20:  725
   15:  373
   10:  492
------------
Total: 2069  Prefixes = 693  Total Score = 302,009

Club: Vulcano DX Team

Comments:

I'm very happy with this score is my frist contest in the LP category. Good
conditions on saturday to US on 10m (about 90 qso whit US stations on 10m). Ten
remain open until 0UT.

On sunday a realy good ES across EU on 10.

The downside is 15m, i don't listen many US stations, perhaps i speend  soo
many time on 10m

A lot of noise from tunderstroms all the weekend.