[3830] WPX CW LZ8A(LZ2BE) SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ8A(LZ2BE) SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 04:45:55 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ8A
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ8A

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  218
   40:  499
   20: 1070
   15:  858
   10:  803
------------

Club:

Comments:

This year I have 1000 QSO more, but the result is almost the same as 2006. 75%
of QSO's were with EU stns. Condx was poor with few openings to NA/SA/OC.
80/40m were usable till Sat evening, when thunderstorms began. I took my rest
periods according to the lightnings - if they are too close I'm taking a break
:) That gave me possibility to watch F1 race :)
Good activity from LZ, only LZ8 pfx is missing, because I was the only one LZ8
stn. Congratulations to LZ07KM, LZ3FN, LZ4UU for good scores!
Thanks to all friends who worked with me and sorry for lot of repeats.
73, CIAGN! Boyan LZ2BE