[3830] WPX CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:26:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA6YEA LA8HGA
Station: LA3Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 42

------------
  160:   52
   80:  218
   40:  426
   20: 1248
   15:  303
   10:  227
------------

Club:

Comments:

Jon and I alone M/S. We were not prepared for this, and sad to say we fell to
sleep in front of the radio about 0430 local time second day. This resulted in
5 hours off time....well its only a hobby.

Nice 10m Es opening. Horrible values with K-3 to 6 SFI-68 !! So after all - not
to bad. Thanks to all who patiently repeated their calls and numbers - it was
hard at sometimes.

Hopefully next major contest will be with a 40m yagi. We need to improve that
band a lot.
73 Paul - LA6YEA