[3830] WPX CW K7LAZ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7laz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K7LAZ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:27:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7LAZ
Operator(s): K7LAZ
Station: K7LAZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   52
   40:  236
   20:  286
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

You heard all the whining (just need the cheese)> New amp thought all was cool
until last 2 hours of the contest and the famous knock on the door.... I was
aimed east right down the TIVO DISH on Indy Car Sunday...Same guy with the TWO
motion lights now...(any ideas short of MOVING?)

EU was hard for me to work....New AMP seemed to have the poop but bands were
just tuff I guess,My First WPX so had some stateside action anyway...

N1MM, TS 870, ACOM 1000, SteppIR 3 ELE with 40 mtr add on and 80 MTR SteppIr
vertical. Re arranged the whole shack right in middle of contest and then tore
it all down when I was done. Must have been rummy....