[3830] WPX CW IS0N(OL5Y) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IS0N(OL5Y) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 06:52:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IS0N
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: IS0N

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Sardinia
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   66
   40:  395
   20:  749
   15:  419
   10:  451
------------

Club: Tikirriki Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was my third from IS0. I placed my station on the top of the hill
in northern Sardinia. It is beautiful place with 360 deg. open view. The price
for this ideal place it is that I must use the generator and that there are
VERY strong winds (sometimes up to 200 km/h). I used guy-ropes Mastrant for the
first time with great satisfaction. I operated from my van, like many times
before. It was the first time I was real SO2R and I am very excited with this
style, including excellent interface microHAM MK2R+, which I use â?? it is
really invincible. I see how much I have to improve! I enjoyed the entire
contest, although the propagation on 15/10 was bad. Thanks to Mauro K7QB and my
father for help to put up my antennas! CU next time!