[3830] WPX CW 9M8DX(VK6DXI) SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirelec@singnet.com.sg
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9M8DX(VK6DXI) SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 06:49:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9M8DX
Operator(s): VK6DXI
Station: 9M8RC

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Kuching
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  632
   10:
------------

Club: VKCC

Comments:

I would like to dedicate this effort in memory of Festus, 9M8FH, who became a
silent key earlier this year. He has been a good friend of mine for the past 16
years and will be missed deeply.

Conditions were probably at the absolute bottom (at least I hope it will never
get worse then this).
Just 2 years ago I managed over 1600 QSO's, running same 100 watts power, at
the same place and the same band. Now as soon as it got dark, 15 m  was closed
up.

No USA propagation and relatively very few JA's. Eu was weak and struggle.

I am just hoping that from now it can only get better.
See you in the contest next time.

73 to all and thanks for being patient copying my signal.

Mirek
9M8DX VK6DXI