[3830] ANARTS W7WHY SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS W7WHY SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:04:49 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOST HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    3     6     1
   40:   22   168    11
   20:  106  1019    25
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  131  1193    38  Continents = 4  Total Score = 181,336

Club:

Comments:

Well, conditions were poor to say the least.  I worked a grand total of 3 Eu
stations and 2 of those were in the last half hour.  RD3A is a beacon here in
Oregon and is the only Eu station I heard till the last few minutes.  I never
heard anyone on 15 meters.

Sure is great to see all the new 2X3 callsigns on RTTY.  I worked a whole slew
of stations I have never worked before.  It seems like there is a lot of
interest in RTTY contesting, and that can only be good.  Seems like 99.9% of
the guys are getting the word about leaving all the CR/LF's off the end of the
macro's.  Makes it a lot better when you don't have to play chase with the
information on the screen.

I'll sure be glad when conditions return again.  C'mon sunspots!!!!

Thanks to the ANARTS committee for a really fun contest.  73
Tom W7WHY

Only 1 radio here this time.
TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~300 watts + RASCAL interface.
N1MM Logger 7.6.7.
80 dipole, 3-40 meter verticals, and HB 2 el 20 meter monobander