[3830] ARRL June VHF KC9BQA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KC9BQA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:15:48 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  201   107  Total Score = 32,849

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Really only opped on Sunday.  Hadn't been on the air much at all since last
fall.  902 and 2304 setup decided to not work.  Worked fine back in September
contest; no idea what changed since then.  Hopefully it's something simple.
1296 worked FB with the module for the IC-910H.

   Once again, very good rover activity in the Upper Midwest.  Heard a lot from
W9FZ, NE8I, KF8QL, K9JK and WB8BZK.  I thought activity seemed pretty good on
Sunday.  Bands here were flat.  Six sounded like it was about to go wide open
several times, but it never lasted for long.