[3830] ARRL June VHF KR4F Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jcw@hiwaay.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KR4F Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:05:20 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  31     16  Total Score = 496

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First contest on 6m.  5 watts to a TH-3 at 60 ft.  45 min opening to NE on
Sunday was a blast!  Propagation on 6m poor (i.e. very bad) otherwise.

Does anyone have any idea if I'm getting any gain out of the TH-3?  There seems
to be little front-to-back, but definate nulls to the side.  The thing is
directive even if no gain.  Many thanks to all those who worked hard to pull me
out of the noise!