[3830] ARRL June VHF K7BG Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7bg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7BG Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:12:52 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

I ended up playing nurse and handiman at my folks place 50 miles from home
almost all weekend. I took my 3 watt IC502 and a ringo vertical with me and put
it up on their roof. I listened to hiss all day Saturday until Jim, NW7O/R drove
through town and rattled my speaker.

The highlight of the contest was the impromptu get together of K1KI and N9RV
and me at the tower of Power, MT. We told stories, listened to hiss on 6 for a
while and then went and had a steak dinner.