[3830] NCCC Sprint N2NL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N2NL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:08:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 15

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   3
   40:  29
   20:  18
-------------------
Total:  50     27  Total Score = 1,350

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Jeeze, 20m sucked from here.  I definitely need to look at phased verticals as
another option to the low tribander.  I fell behind and never was able to catch
up.  80m is typical 80m from south Florida - No locals to work so I keep getting
creamed in the piles.  I need to start CQing more on this band. 40 was great and
the salt water enhancement is definitely noticeable there.

Some pictures of the meager antennas:
http://www.n2nl.net/gallery/album01

Everything comes down this weekend since it's hurricane season and I'll be up
in Tampa with my ship in dry dock for the next couple months.  See you whenever
I can sneak back home!

73, Dave N2NL/4
Key West, FL