[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:17:09 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 15

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wwa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      1
   40:  24      9
   20:  37     14
-------------------
Total:  66     25  Total Score = 1,650

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

..hey can we make this JUST 20 meters!?? hahahah.  15 minutes on 20 with good
rate...then 10 min on 40 about the same rate ...then 4 minutes for 80 (in
bright daylight...only stations workable were local boys NG7Z and stalwart W7OM
{tnx guys})...and last minute on 160 with only W7OM a mile away in the log!
This is one of the longest days of the year, and even 40 has that 'daytime'
feeling...and you can forget working anything outside the area on 80
160...tough sleddin... Neat to see the differences in propagation each week as
the earth tilts. Again thanks to NCCC for the best 30 minutes of the week....
actually getting psyched for a contest is half the fun...and we get to do it
EVERY WEEK!! see y'all next time 73 de K7SS "danwa".