[3830] WVQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WVQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:28:14 -0700
                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

   80:    9      0
   40:   19      4
   20:   11     13
   15:    8      7
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:   48     24  Mults = 22  Total Score = 3,920

Club:

Comments:

Score includes bonus for 2 Qs with W8WVA and 2 mobiles worked in 5+ counties.

Conditions started out weak on 40 but got better. 20 and 15 were open to WV
most of the day and later in the afternoon 10 was wide open to WV as well, but
couldn't find any takers.  Finally moved K8JQ there for my only Q (thanks!) as
the band started to go out. CQing got almost no WV takers (but many from states
surrounding WV), especially on 10.  80 opened up nicely the last hour.

Lots of fun chasing AD8J/m and K8RYU/m around the countryside!  AD8J/m was
great at changing bands/modes as we racked up 30Qs/8 counties.  Thanks to
K8RYU/m for 8/7 and W8OP/m for 1/1. The "loudest WV signal" from Kansas award
goes to W8AH on 20SSB .. very consistent all day.

Counties worked : BAR CAB CAL DOD GIL HARR JAC KAN LEW MARI MAS MINE MONO OHI
PLE POC PRE RAN RIT TYL UPS WIR. Couldn't find the county abbreviations
anywhere so I made up my own .. maybe I just missed them on the web site.

Thanks to all who put WV on the air!

73, Bob, w0bh