[3830] RAC Day VE9DX(@VE1DX) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE9DX(@VE1DX) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:19:34 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE1DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  777     0       42         0  Total Score = 162,960

Club:

Comments:

Actually went to SSB for a bit and gave out a few more QSO's there
as well.  Total Q''s for the 24 hours was just over 900.
Saturday was far better than Sunday.  Had 550 contact by
shut down.  When I returned Sunday it was hard going.
Just reviewed the cluster spots.  I see I was not spotted from
04:05 GMT til 19:30.  Quite a gap.  Was spotted 112 times in 24 hours.
Running 30 watts and a vertical
Being spotted keeps the interest up.  Surprised to work over 40 stns
on 10 CW more than on 15.
Couldn't get VA7RN or ST to hear me on 80.  Both were peaking S9.
Did work several though.  Think VF0X may have called also but the
summer QRN was bad.
VE4YU was the only 5 bander.  Lots of 4 banders.
Thanks to all that called.. 73 Andy (VE9DX)
All contacts will be uploaded to LOTW shortly.