[3830] RAC Day KD2MX SOAB/CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day KD2MX SOAB/CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:52:40 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: SOAB/CW QRP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:    4              3
   40:   25              4
   20:   50              8
   15:    6              1
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   85     0       16         0  Total Score = 7,360

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I always enjoy this contest.  Conditions were pretty good for QRP Saturday
night.  Too bad my time was limited as that seemed to have been prime-time.
Checked in here and there during Sunday (too nice to sit inside at the radio)
and picked up a few here and there.  The bands weren't as cooperative today.
Lots of 4s in the log, probably almost as many as VEs.  Best excitement was
VF0X qrp.