[3830] RAC Day VE3DC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3bk@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE3DC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:46:04 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE3DC
Operator(s): VA3DJ  VE3BK  VE3BAU  VE3EEZ  VE3GCP  VE3OZO  VE3QEE  VE3RYI
Station: VE3DC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:   17     12       2         4
   80:   92    163       8         9
   40:  142    203      10        10
   20:  132    267      10        11
   15:   23     16       5         5
   10:   15     15       4         4
    6:    1      4       0         1
    2:    0      2       0         1
Total:  422    672      39        45  Total Score = 565,152

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

SOAPBOX: Band conditions were excellent compared to recent
contests.  We were able to get our 40m dipole back
up in time for the contest with some group effort.
The network worked flawless for a change
so we were able to finish the logs without the
usual merging effort so this contest all in all, went
very well for us and we all seemed to have fun
with time for ragchewing among members too.
Thanks to everyone that worked us as well as
those that spotted us.  It looks as though we had
a record number of spots so this kept us busy
working everyone and making it more fun.
See you next year.

73 Rick VE3BK