[3830] IARU XE2GG(@XE1KK) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe1kk@xe1kk.net
Subject: [3830] IARU XE2GG(@XE1KK) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:32:27 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: XE2GG
Operator(s): XE2GG + XE1KK
Station: XE1KK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Mexico City
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   15             4       0
   80:   68     69     11      10
   40:  343    135     30      29
   20:  487    452     34      37
   15:   74     77     19      17
   10:    9      7      7       3
-------------------------------------
Total:  996    740    106      96  Total Score = 1,106,960

Club: DXXE

Comments:

This is the WRTC-2006 â??Team Mexicoâ?? (PW5U) reunion using David´s new
callsign for first time.  David had to get a new passport Thursday before the
contest in order to make the trip.

We operated from the XE1KK QTH.  According to David, the accommodations are
â??de lujoâ??.  But we both sorely missed the Brazilian hospitality, TNX AGN
dear PYs. We had a fantastic time!.

Bad propagation but lots of fun.  Itâ??s amazing what can be heard with a two
digit solar flux.

Murphy killed the amp for 3 hours, but XE1GFF came to the rescue.

Thanks to the 10 minute rule we had to deny many QSY requests.

Heard P43W working P33W. Cool!

XE2WWW paid us a visit during the contest. Next time we will try harder to get
him to operate with us.

XE2K was stealing our phone mults on all bands, and XE1MM the same on CW. (hi
hi!).  Please donâ??t work them next time!!!  :-)

As usual the best part is working friends: XE2K and XE1MM on top of the list.