[3830] IARU AD5VJ SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtnmi@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] IARU AD5VJ SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:08:22 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Upper Denton
Operating Time (hrs): 2.63

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:    0     52     12       1
   20:   25      4      9       0
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   25     56     21       1  Total Score = 4,935

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

New location here. Setup antenna on first day off in a while. Using Butternut
Vertical and a new rig (new to me). MK-V-FT-1000MP.

Dont have rig set up for computer logging completely yet.

This was a trial run and the rig was great.
Need to get that INRAD filter mod installed ASAP and I think it will be alot
better as well as getting N1MM going full strength for me.

Thanks to all for the contacts and to headquarters for the multi.

73 fer nw
BOB AD5VJ