[3830] IARU N4OGW SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4OGW SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:00:14 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    65    0       8       2
   80:   210    0      15      17
   40:   500    0      29      28
   20:   670    0      30      30
   15:   355    0      18      15
   10:   145    0       8       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  1945    0     108      96  Total Score = 916,164

Club:

Comments:

Due to a logging software glitch I accidentally sent zone 7 for the first 52
qso's (sorry!!!). I will put the zone I actually sent in the cabrillo. Lost a
half hour fixing that and other station problems. My zone is listed incorrectly
in the latest .CTY file.

Conditions and score down from last year. From here this seemed more like a NA
qso party than a worldwide contest and 20m never opened well to Europe or Asia.
852 1-point zone 8 qso's, 79.6% USA/VE overall !!

Tor