[3830] IARU K4RO SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K4RO SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:48:53 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    56    0
   80:   229    0
   40:   523    0
   20:   687    0
   15:   301    0
   10:   157    0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1953    0     182       0  Total Score = 815,178

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Zones and HQ mults were not broken out by program.

Very little DX propagation Saturday morning -- the openings
just weren't there. It was mainly a North American QSO party,
which was great for some good rates.  I had a couple of 5-QSO
minutes, which are equivalent to 300/hr -- not bad for CW! My
best clock hour was only 130, but with seven hours above 100
and six above 90 per hour, I'm not complaining. The real
highlight was TEN METERS.  Sporadic E really kept things
interesting throughout Saturday.  Good to hear N9RV QRV again.
Thanks for the QSOs folks; this is one of my favorite contests.

73

-Kirk  K4RO