[3830] CoQP N0HF M/SMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP N0HF M/SMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:44:11 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF, WM0G
Station: N0HF

Class: M/SMixed LP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:   64     13      0
   20:   70    176      0
   15:           5      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  134    194      0  CW Mults = 33  Ph Mults = 43  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 35,112

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Jack (WM0G) and myself gave it a whirl (low power) and had fun. Acvitity did
seem a bit down
from what I expected, I only heard 2 non-CO stations calling CQ CO QP.

No QSO's on 80 and 15m, we camped out on 20 and 40m since they were open
East/West.

I'd imagine most of the folks we worked were unaware of the rules (or even
the existence)
of this contest, given that most gave their county in the exchange!

Good to hear PPRAA will handle the scoring for CO mults, it did seem strange
they didn't
count as mults during the contest using N1MM.

Special thanks to Bruce WW1M (ex-GMCCer) for a new mult (ME) at the bitter
end on 40m.

Thanks to the GMCCers and rovers who gave me almost 20 CO counties. Bill
K0UK - I thought
about your trailer mishap off and on throughout the weekend and realize it
could have
happened to any one of us.  Good to hear you're OK.

'73 Dan