[3830] IARU XE2K SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe2k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU XE2K SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:14:14 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: XE2K
Operator(s): XE2K
Station: XE2K

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: MEXICALI, BAJA CA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   0        8     5       0
   80:   0      154    12       6
   40:   0      304    25      11
   20:   0      628    20      13
   15:   0      109    10       9
   10:   0       10     5       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1213    77      40  Total Score = 473,265

Club: DXXE

Comments:

This year enjoy to made a lot of contacts with several good friends and have a
scape from the hard work of the season- specially my WX- the bad part of this
was the propagation, I enjoy the worst propagation in this contest in several
Years, I was in the idea to log a lot of HQ stations from EU , but only 2
stations  from 3 Qsos with EU , my North West location here in Mexico was the
less lucky , for several minutes i get the doubt that my antennas has a
problem, but not- very badly- the propagacion from 20 and Up was only Short
skip, This is the kind of propagation needed in the CA QSO party, a lot of CA
stations - my neighborns- in 15 and 20m  very strong, 40m was also bad,  Asia
save me a little , many thanks to those JA's and others countrys that call me ,
save my score, the best 80m  run i get in years,  the DX's and Multipliers where
calling me!! , a few Qsos but Quality .  160m was dead , was a shame the lowest
noise ever  and not Much contesters to log.

The Score was 200k lower that 2006 and  the  multipliers LIMITED is the word.

My pay was good at  least have a little fun and Hoping to be a good multiplier
in the logs of the others Contesters.

LOG uploaded at LOTW  , Support LOTW

www.dxxe.org   www.xe2k.net

Hector Garcia XE2K