[3830] IARU V31UB(KU5B) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku5b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU V31UB(KU5B) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:19:42 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: V31UB
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: V31UB

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Placencia, Belize
Operating Time (hrs): 15.56

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   21      1      8       3
   40:  209     35     21      21
   20:  155    221     23      25
   15:  128    220     21      17
   10:    5      0      3       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  518    477     76      67  Total Score = 430,287

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, this was fun for the most part! The QSO total for the first 4 hours was
90. After that things got a whole lot better. Nothing broke but I did have a
HUGE storm on Saturday night that took me off the air for 10 minutes or so.
Stayed on 15 until VERY late Saturday evening; thanks to the US guys for
staying there! As many have said, this one sure felt like a NAQP. I think I
counted on 73 EU for the entire contest mostly on 40m. VK/ZL's were booming on
20m on Saturday night. Meant to sleep 30 minutes 4 hours before the end but I
ended up sleeping throughout the rest of the contest, sorry y'all! Thanks for
the Q's and the fun! I'll be back in Belize quite soon I'm sure! Nice to hear
Dennis (K7BV / V36M / V31BV) on 6m and coincidentally, see him at the airport!
What a superb guy!

73,
Colin KU5B / V31UB